The digital version of the CIRCLE Pre-K Curriculum and Currículo CIRCLE de prekínder are available for free. The curricula are housed on CLI Engage and provide all the resources needed to support weekly planning and delivery of comprehensive prekindergarten instruction.
The online curriculum provides valuable digital features like videos, professional development resources, and direct links to family engagement activities. Some teachers may also appreciate having hard copies of the curriculum to reference when implementing lessons. Printed curriculum materials can be purchased separately and are available in English or Spanish.
The CIRCLE Pre-K Curriculum Features
● Comprehensive coverage of skill domains supporting cognitive and social and emotional development
● Balance of teacher-directed lessons and child-initiated activities
● Daily playful and purposeful experiences across whole group, small group, and center time
● Research-based design reflects the science of learning and reading for prekindergarten children
● Softly scripted lessons support the delivery of high-quality instruction
● Flexible Theme Guides for building language and background knowledge through meaningful and relevant experiences
● Scaffolds and teacher tips for modifying lessons
● Authentic videos of lessons in action (available through the online CIRCLE Activity Collection)
While the online curriculum houses digital features like videos and search/filter options, we recognize some users may appreciate having hard copies of the curriculum to reference when implementing lessons. Printed curriculum materials are available in English or Spanish.
Updated to include the 2022 Texas Prekindergarten Guidelines. Click on the button below for more information!
CLI and Lakeshore Learning™ have worked in partnership to offer a collection of high-quality, high-interest materials aligned with lessons and activities in the CIRCLE Pre-K Curriculum. The Pre-K Essentials Kit supports thematic activities and learning across a range of domains, including language and vocabulary, alphabet knowledge, phonological awareness, math, science, and more. Learn more about this exciting resource!